Thursday 15 September 2011

Alice in Wonderland?

That's me!So much to do, so little time and I end up feeling as if I'm running fast just to stay in the same place.

I've found that I don't say 'No' enough. All those interesting things people want me to do or suggest I might like to do look so fascinating that I say 'Yes' before thinking of the consequences. Must learn that if I take on more, there will be less time for writing.

Writing
Talking of which, I've managed to do a little more revision of Will Ye No Come Back Again, my sweet romantic story set in a remote Scottish glen.

The golden labrador has become a real character. She's wonderful, good humoured and brave, and was a complete surprise :)

How's your writing going? Had any wonderful surprises which you wonder where they came from?

No comments:

Post a Comment