There was an error in this gadget

Saturday, 20 August 2011

HTRYN second time around

I've started revising my short story with Holly Lisle's How to Revise Your Novel.

This is the second time around as I used Holly's course for a NaNoNovel. This time the lessons are familiar, I know what I'm doing and why I'm doing it - it makes it all a lot more manageable!

Last night before sleeping I had a flash of insipiration for the middle of the story. What I wrote is ok but the way I will modify it will introduce more conflict and make it a 'better' story.

Holly Lisle, your course rocks :)

2 comments:

  1. I found that working through HTRYN has been instrumental in writing my new pieces. Her courses DO rock - all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear you're still writing, Kari Marie. Rock on :)

    ReplyDelete